Boasting over a quarter of the world’s population, China has emerged as a super power on the world stage with economic, political and educational advances happening at a rapid pace with no signs of slowing any time soon. Destiny Encounters is partnering with an organization that will provide you Premier ESL job opportunities in China to boost and expand your career while enjoying the immensely wonderful culture and civilization that is over 4,000 years old.

As the world rushes to acquire English, your “starting credential” is simply being a native speaker of the English language. You will feel yourself come alive as you are surrounded by the walls of beautiful ancient Chinese architecture and then at a moments notice, captivated with the street bustle of everyday life as a ESL Teacher in Shanghai.

Just imagine what stories you will tell your friends, family and even children as you describe adventures of exploring the Wangjing HouTongs of Beijing or exotic food street-vendors in the marketplace. If you have never been to China, you are missing out on one of the most enriching experiences of your life!

Destiny Encounters International is partnering with an American-Owned company founded by Joseph Castillo. Over 6 years ago he went to China on a whim as an ESL Teacher. Learning the complexities involved in being an ESL Teacher, he now dedicates himself to helping many others come to China that want to share in the same experience, but avoid the difficulties and challenges involved in doing so.

There are 21 million people in Beijing alone, 1.36 billion in all of China. 4% of those being Christian, leaving the remaining 96% to Buddhism, Taoism or totally unreached at all.

You have an opportunity to change the statistics. If you have a desire to travel, experience new cultures, teach English to the Chinese people and minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ; we have an amazing opportunity for you.

Oswald J Smith said it best when he declared, “Why should anyone hear the Gospel twice before everyone has heard it once?” Join Destiny Encounters this year as we mobilize missionaries to the 10/40 window.

What could God do with your life if you give him a year…

Email brynn@destinyencounters.com for more details or click here to apply!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.